With Football Manager 2020 already having hit the shelves, players would surely be looking out for potential bargain deals. It is the best a manager can have, considering bargains can be sold on for financial profit in the next few…
- Has to be better: Milan should part ways with 29 y/o Argentine
- ‘Pay for that’ – Antonio Conte’s inflexibility has cost Inter this season
- Celtic on the brink of history ahead of latest Old Firm
- Liverpool keeping their hunger alive with the underdog mentality!
- ‘There is good value’- Why Norwich City should not worry about relegation