Soccer is arguably the most popular sport in the world. Thousands of people play it, millions of people watch it, some even bet on the games. It’s a huge business for sports betting as well. Today, we’ll get to know more about betting on soccer as well as how to get and use free tips.
What can you expect from a soccer prediction?
The most reliable sites deliver you a detailed analysis in addition to the prediction itself. You are likely to find such information as the date and the time of the match in question. Also, you’ll get featured teams, league (competition), the available odds, the type of bet, the market, prediction itself, etc. Some sites with betting also publish the rating of the tipster as well as the bookmaker you can use to place a bet.
After you get used to using the site, you can follow the tipsters you want. Just observe the outcomes of the matches and compare to the earlier delivered prognosis to pick true experts in the field.
When are Premier League Betting Tips posted?
Most sites research their predictions to deliver better solutions. In general, accumulators are posted by 10 pm Friday, while betting previews are published 2-3 days before kick-off. The time can differ based on the site you’ve picked but it’s more or less the same.
This season will last to 17th May 2020, so you still have lots of matches to see and probably bet on. Catch up with the main events and their progress or explore the official website for more information.
The experts hand-pick the most profitable betting tips and publish them along with promotions from different bookmakers. Real experts have several key metrics they use to evaluate the situation and deliver the best possible outcomes.
Types of sites with betting tips
If you decide to start using betting tips, you should know that all sites can be categorized into 3 big groups:
- Free sites are accessible all the time. You get tips without paying anything. However, some sites require creating an account to get started. Keep in mind, that it’s an option with certain limits. Depending on the website, you’ll notice that you can get only a certain number of betting tips or have some other types of limitations
- Paid/Premium websites offer betting tips in exchange for money. You pick a subscription plan you want and receive tips for a fixed payment. It can differ based on the sport you are interested in. There are different payment plans which include a monthly, quarterly, annual, etc. The long-term plans turn out to be cheaper when you think of it as a bundle.
- Mixed sites can offer both. For instance, you create an account and start using some free tips but when you feel you need more, you upgrade. It’s a wonderful choice if you are not sure which type of site you need to pick.
You can pick one or two sites with betting tips and follow the updates. Compare them to see if they have things in common to get inspiration for the winning bet. Remember that some websites have dedicated mobile apps. For example, visit Pari Match and see the advantages for yourself. It’s a convenient way to get updates on the go. If you often bet using your smartphone or tablet this feature can come in handy.
Use betting tips to get the most reliable information about the upcoming matches and have the best possible betting experience. Start slow and gradually, you’ll become more confident about the data you get and the bets you place.
Things to remember when betting online
Keep in mind that tips from third-party sites can be banned by some (let’s be honest, most) bookmakers.
Also, no site can promise you a 100% guarantee. There is always a risk. However, using the data shared by experts delivers you better chances at winning. Learn all the statistics and find out why expert tips are so popular.
Can you come up with a prediction without betting tips?
Another way to avoid paying money and using free tips is to make your predictions. However, you need to know quite a lot to do it efficiently. Start by taking some notes and record:
- Recent performance scores. Avoid betting at the beginning of the season since you don’t have enough data yet.
- The history of the competing teams, their ups & downs.
- Main changes in teams like new players, coaches, etc.
- Fluctuations in betting odds.
- Other new data you might find useful for successful predictions.
It’s also preferable you record your bets and analyze them to improve your betting strategy.
Subscribe to some newsletters to get the latest news about soccer and stay updated. For example, even popular magazines and newspapers like The Telegraph publish important information you can use to your benefit. There are also whole online communities and blogs dedicated to this field. You can find like-minded people and discover lots of new things for yourself.
How to bet on soccer?
To start betting, you only need to pick a bookmaker and create your account. Choosing the site is not very difficult as long as you take into account the bookmaker’s offers & deals, welcome bonuses, etc. if you bet from a smartphone, it’s also better to find a bookmaker that offers a convenient mobile version of the site or a dedicated app. Just make sure it’s a licensed one and feel free to bet on any match you want.
There are lots of platforms that offer free betting tips and other data about the upcoming football matches. Regardless of the bookmaker you use, the tips are universal and are aimed to deliver you the best odds and predictions. Everyone can decide on his own whether to trust them or make different bets.
While it can be rather difficult to find a site with reliable free betting tips, there is no rush. Take your time and explore the possibilities without using the data or betting. It’s a great way to enhance your betting experience but not an essential one.